Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life! You will be looking back at pictures and video for years to come. For this reason the bridal hairstyle you choose is very important decision. There are so many bridal hair options to choose from these days and we know the decision can seem quite overwhelming.
Choosing a bridal hairstylist is a big decision as well. Our bridal hair stylists in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale areas are skilled at intuitively understanding your needs and helping you make the right decision for your big day. They will talk through your options, give advice on which hairstyles might fit your face shape or personality and add their expertise to your decision making process.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing your bridal hairstyle:
- Do you want your bridal hairstyle to be down, half up or fully up?
- Is the climate where you are getting married conducive to the styling you would like? For instance, if your hair does not hold curl and you are getting married in a humid climate such as South Florida you may want to consider a bridal hairstyle that is pinned up, either 1/2 up or a full updo, so that the style will hold and you can dance the night away without your bridal hairstyle falling flat.
- Is your hair thick enough for the bridal hairstyles that you are desiring? If not, you may want to consider getting clip in-extensions to add length and density.
- We feel that the front of your bridal hairstyle is as important as the back. Consider if you want your hair side swept or middle parted, a few pieces softly framing your face or all pulled off of your face.
- Will you be wearing a veil or any embellishments with your bridal hairstyle? If you can visit the Miami or Fort Lauderdale area before your big day, we suggest a trial. Bring what you will be wearing in your hair if you can so you can see the finished look.
- Will your hair need a trim or color refresh before the wedding to achieve the look you would like? If so, consider getting this done before the trial as it may change how your hairstyle will look. For instance if you are wanting soft pieces hanging around your face it is a good idea to have some shorter layered pieces framing your face. Also, if you tend to only get a partial highlights, the underside of your hair maybe darker than then top. If you are doing an updo, this means your bun may end up looking darker than the rest of your hair and you may want to consider getting a full highlight.
- When communicating with your chosen bridal hairstylist, please gather as many inspiration pictures of bridal hairstyles that you like and send to us with detailed specification of your preferences. Secondly, include a picture of you with your hair down.
We look forward to creating the most perfect wedding hairstyle just for you!